Any personal data collected to do with payment is retained for the purpose of confirming that you have purchased a pitch at No Bull Just Beer & Bikes Ltd as part of your booking should there be any query regarding the payment or persons we can check.
Should we be asked by the police, ambulance or any authority, who is staying on our site we can then confirm if they are at Penmaenau or not.
This data is solely held in conjunction with the No Bull Just Beer & Bikes Ltd weekends and all data held in our computers/servers etc will be deleted/erased on completion of the May and August weekends.
All personal information is held in computers which all have passwords to access, the computers are in a locked office with access granted only to Directors or staff.
1. On arrival collect wristbands from Office they must be worn at all times there will be no re-admittance to site without a wristband. There are different coloured wristbands for weekend stay and day passes.
2. We do not allow teenagers under the age of 18 years to stay at Penmaenau without parental supervision.
3. Proof of age will be required when purchasing alcohol on site.
4. In the event of an emergency please contact stewards at office during office hours or at main bar outside office hours.
5. No child under the age of 14 allowed in the licensed area unaccompanied at any time.
6. No vehicular access or egress except in an emergency between 11.30am and 8am.
7. The correct pass must be displayed at all times on the windscreen of your vehicle not relevant to bikes.
8. All caravans and trailer tents will be subject to a £10.00 charge payable with cash on arrival.
9. Large vehicles (5m or over) in length are at at the discretion of the management. Please email email@example.com
10. Blue badge holders’ car/van entry is free, subject to validity checks. The charge of £10.00 for caravans still applies.
11. There are a limited number of disabled pitches available.
12. Please ensure that you have a working fire extinguisher in your caravan or tent.
13. Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time!
14. Refunds can only be granted at the discretion of the management!
15. Drunk and disorderly behaviour may result in you being asked to leave.
16. No generators between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
17. Any Noise nuisance that is disruptive to fellow campers will not be tolerated.
18. You will only be allowed to bring alcohol onto this site if you are over 18 years of age and it is purely for your own consumption. Excessive amounts noted in vehicles or in your possession may be confiscated and returned to you on your departure.
19. If you do bring alcohol to this site it is to remain in the confines of your tent pitch it is not to be carried around or to be consumed in the Licensed Area’s.
20. No campfires to be made on the ground you may use barbeque trays etc., subject to weather. There will be no barbeques if the weather is very dry due to the fire hazard.
21. Photographers will be present onsite during the event. The photographs taken will be used purely for publicity purposes. If you do not wish to appear in any publicity photographs please contact us.
22. We do not allow dogs at our events except for guide dogs.
No Bull Just Beer and Bikes Ltd
Powys - LD2 3RD
07500 850 663
My mates and I been coming to No Bull since 2009 and always have the best weekend. Made some good friends there over the years and hope to continue to do so with all you lovely people. Huge thanks to Ann and the team for their hard work every year. See ya all in May
Great weekend as always, all amenities fantastic and KEPT clean as always, thank you. Your staff must have the patience of angels, either that or you pay them very very well in which case can I have a job please? Rain was lush but then I am a mud monster, if it happens again can I please suggest mud wrestling instead of T's & A's comp, just for a change??